Electrolux results for the first quarter of 2019 will be published on April 26, 2019, at approximately 08.00 CET.
A telephone conference will be held following the release of the results, starting at 09.00 CET. Jonas Samuelson, President and CEO and Therese Friberg, CFO will comment on the report.
Slides used in the presentation will be available at Electrolux website, www.electroluxgroup.com/ir. The first quarter report will also be available at the same address.
You can listen to the presentation at https://edge.media-server.com/m6/p/8u4oboah.
The details for participation by telephone are as follows:
- Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 566 426 51
- Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 3333 000 804
- Participants in US should call +1 631 9131 422
- Pin code: 14144070#
For further information, please contact:
- Sophie Arnius, Head of Investor Relations, +46 70 590 80 72
- Electrolux Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07
Silent period April 1 – April 25, 2019
No meetings will be arranged with investors, analysts or media during the silent period that starts immediately when a reporting period ends and lasts until the results are announced.