Highlights of the third quarter of 2014
- Net sales amounted to SEK 28,784m (27,258).
- Sales increased by 5.6%, whereof currencies had a positive impact of 4.0%.
- Strong improvement in operating income for Major Appliances in Europe.
- Good performance in Latin America and Asia/Pacific in weak markets.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,392m (1,075), an improvement of 29%.
- Strong cash flow of SEK 1.6bn (1.0).
- Income for the period was SEK 933m (656), and earnings per share SEK 3.26 (2.29).
Presentation at Operaterrassen on October 20 at 09.00 CET
The results will on this occasion be presented to the financial community and media at Operaterrassen in Stockholm at 09.00 CET.
The conference is chaired by Electrolux President and CEO Keith McLoughlin. Mr. McLoughlin is accompanied by Tomas Eliasson, CFO. The presentation will be held in English and live webcasted on the Electrolux website, where a slide presentation will be available. It is also possible to participate by telephone.
Venue and time of presentation: Operaterrassen, Operahuset, Karl XII:s torg, Stockholm, 09.00 CET
Link to webcast: http://www.electrolux.com/interim-report-webcast
Slide presentation for download: http://www.electrolux.com/ir
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
- Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
- Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
- Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
For further information, please contact:
Catarina Ihre, Vice President Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 60 87
Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 70 06
Electrolux discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on October 20, 2014.