In association with Stockholm Design Week, journalists got to get behind the scenes at Electrolux headquarters and meet the designers behind the latest innovations in home appliances and experience the visionary concepts of the future.
“A core element in our design and innovation process is caring and learning about consumers in all parts of the world. It is crucial to be innovative and progressive in order to be able to create true value. We are designing for a sustainable future, based on our Scandinavian roots” – Stefano Marzano, Chief Design Officer, Electrolux.
The press material from the Electrolux Design Evening Event includes
- Electrolux Chief Design Officer Stefano Marzano
- Electrolux Grand Cuisine
- iF award-winning Electrolux fridges
- iF award-winning Electrolux Ultra vacuum cleaners
- Electrolux Design Lab 2013
For more information please contact
- Ingrid Yllmark, Vice President External Communications at AB Electrolux
- Phone: +46 708 65 5900
- E-mail: email@example.com