- February 8 Consolidates results for 2001
- April 18 Annual General Meeting
- April 19 Interim report for the period January – March
- July 18 Interim report for the period January – June
- October 22 Interim report for the period January – September
Electrolux is the world’s largest producer of powered appliances for kitchen, cleaning and outdoor use, such as refrigerators, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, chain saws, lawn mowers, and garden tractors. In 1999, Group sales were SEK 120 billion and the Group had 93,000 employees. Every year, customers in more than 150 countries buy more than 55 million Electrolux Group products for both consumer and professional use. The Electrolux Group includes famous appliance brands such as AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire, Eureka, and Husqvarna.