Members of the Board of Directors have been proposed for Husqvarna, the new Group that is being formed through the spin-off of the Electrolux Outdoor Products operation. The proposed Board members are:
– Peggy Bruzelius, born 1949. M Econ. Chairman of the Board of Lancelot Asset Management. Deputy Chairman of Electrolux. Board member of Axfood, Ratos, Scania and Syngenta among other companies.
– Börje Ekholm, President and CEO of Investor. Born 1963. M Eng, MBA. Chairman of the Board of WM-data and Biotage. Board member of Tessera Technologies Inc. among other companies.
– Tom Johnstone, President and CEO of SKF. Born 1955. M A, Hon Doc in BA. Board member of SKF and Electrolux.
– Anders Moberg, President and CEO of Royal Ahold. Born 1950. Chairman of the Board of Clas Ohlson. Board member of DFDS A/S and Velux A/S in Denmark.
– Gun Nilsson, Senior Executive Vice-President of Duni. Born 1955. M Econ.
– Peder Ramel, President of B2 Bredband. Born 1955. M Econ.
– Lars Westerberg, President and CEO of Autoliv. Born 1948. M Eng, MBA. Board Member of Haldex among other companies.
– Bengt Andersson, Senior Executive Vice-President of Electrolux, Head of Electrolux Outdoor Products. Born 1944. Mech Eng. Board Member of Kabe Husvagnar AB.
Lars Westerberg has been proposed as Chairman. Additional Board members may be nominated.
Appointment of Board members is scheduled for later in January prior to the first Board meeting. The proposal for Board members has been prepared in consultation with the Electrolux nomination committee.
The members of the nomination committee include Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman of Investor AB, Carl Rosén of the Second Swedish National Pension Fund, Ramsay J. Brufer of Alecta Mutual Pension Insurance, Kjell Norling of Handelsbanken/SPP Funds and Michael Treschow, Chairman of the Board of Electrolux.
The Electrolux Group is the world’s largest producer of powered appliances for kitchen, cleaning and outdoor use, such as refrigerators, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, chainsaws, lawn mowers, and garden tractors. Every year, customers in more than 150 countries buy more than 55 million Electrolux Group products for both consumer and professional use sold under famous brands such as AEG, Electrolux, Zanussi, Frigidaire, Eureka and Husqvarna. In 2004, Electrolux had sales of SEK 121 billion and 72,000 employees.
AB ELECTROLUX (PUBL)
ST GÖRANSGATAN 143
+46 8 657 6507
+46 8 738 7461