Our mission is to reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world. This is driving our profitable growth strategy and will create long-term value.
Focused profitable growth strategy
Electrolux applies a three-step model for all business areas, in order to achieve sustainable profitable growth and reach the targets of an operating margin of at least 6%, sales growth of at least 4% and a minimum return on net assets of 20% over a business cycle.
1 Stability & Focus
This is how we drive profitable growth
To drive profitable growth, Electrolux uses a business
model with three main parts; consumer focus, increase
competitivness and future drivers.
1 Consumer focus
- Strong consumer insight.
- Focusing R&D on 3 clear segments.
- Grow high-margin products with preferred partners.
- Connectivity offers new opportunities.
2 Increase competitiveness
- Competitive cost structure across the value chain.
- Teamship across functions unlock savings and increase productivity.
- Continuous improvement is part of our DNA.
3 Future drivers
- Develop our Emerging Markets consumer value proposition for accelerated growth.
- Digitization impacts consumer behaviour and operation.
- Sustainability drives value by boosting sales and lowering costs.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. We shape living for the better.
The increasing pace of change in the global market stems from a number of trends that influence volumes and the types of products that are in demand, but also how these products are produced, marketed and sold.