A clear consumer focus sets us apart
Engaging Ownership & Quality Experiences
How we drive profitable growth
Execution to increase competitiveness
With drivers that prepare us for the future
A clear consumer focus sets us apartTaste, Care, & Wellbeing InnovationBranded Star Products with Preferred PartnersOutstanding Consumer Experiences Engaging Ownership & Quality Experiences
Execution to increase competitivenessOperational ExcellenceTalent, Teamship & Continuous Improvement
Close relations with consumers provide insight for new innovations, personalized ownership solutions and aftermarket sales.
Why is this important?
Engaging experiences and quality in all touchpoints are important for the consumer. This is therefore an area of significant importance for Electrolux to further drive brand loyalty, repurchasing rates and aftermarket sales. A large installed base of ~400 million products gives Electrolux a high aftermarket sales potential, the aim is to double aftermarket sales by 2025 to ~10% of Group sales.
New digital services enable closer dialogue with consumers - to provide Electrolux with new insights into how they use products and how we can further enhance the ownership experience. More data on behavior and product usage increases personalization and the relevance of our offering.
- Large installed base of ~400 million products gives high aftermarket sales potential.
- The continued roll-out of customer relationship management globally is one of the enablers to provide personalized communication, services and offerings. It will also support new business models and revenue streams.
- The Electrolux Connectivity Platform is an Internet of Things proprietary cloud ecosystem that connects consumers, service providers and third-party players with an Electrolux backbone.
- Several relevant connected products are already launched, such as the Electrolux PerfectCare washing machines and tumble dryers, the robotic vacuum cleaner, and the Frigidaire CoolConnect air conditioners.
- The Group has joined the Open Connectivity Foundation, which is a broad collaboration project to continue to drive toward unified standards for developing open source code for connected products.
- Quality is an important prerequisite for the consumer to choose an Electrolux product. The Group drives consistent global quality efforts through the Committed to Quality program and has improved its service call rate for the consumer business to 2.9% in 2019 versus 5.1% in 2015.