Electrolux in a changing world
Global megatrends that shape our business
- Electrolux in a changing world
The world in which we operate is constantly changing due to the influence of global megatrends, which create challenges for our business – but also bring about enormous opportunities. Our sustainability framework – For the Better – helps us manage these global megatrends, and ensures we contribute toward international sustainable development objectives such as the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Greater consumer empowerment and awareness requires transparency and sustainable business practices.
- Digitalization will drive the next wave of operational efficiency, including closer integration with suppliers.
- Connectivity offers opportunities for new business models that result in better resource efficiency.
- IoT enables a lifelong relationship between producers and consumers but requires high standards of data security and privacy.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people around the world, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world.
S:t Göransgatan 143
SE-105 45 Stockholm, Sweden