Group Management includes the CEO, the six business area heads and five Group staff heads.Read more
The Electrolux Group is organized into six business areas. There are four major appliances sectors covering North America, Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia Pacific and two global business areas, Home Care & SDA and Professional Products.
Global Group functions include Finance, Legal Affairs, Marketing, Operations (manufacturing, R&D, design and purchasing), Corporate Communications and Human Resources.
For the internal control and governance structure, read more in the Corporate Governance section.
Share of Group sales 2016
- Major Appliances Europe, Middle East and Africa, 31%
- Major Appliances North America, 35%
- Major Appliances Latin America, 13%
- Major Appliances Asia-Pacific, 8%
- Small Appliances (from January 1st 2017 – Home Care & SDA), 7%
- Professional Appliances, 6%
Read more within Organization and management
The Board of Directors consists of ten members, without deputies, who are elected at the Annual General Meeting for a period of one year. Three members with deputies are appointed by the Swedish employee...Read more