2012 – a year of record-strong organic growth. In the fourth quarter, Electrolux posted a record-high organic growth of 7.5%. The growth rate for the full-year 2012 was 5.5%.Read more
Interim Report Q4 2012 Results Presentation
Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2012
- Net sales amounted to SEK 29,185m (28,369) and income for the period was SEK 292m (221), or SEK 1.02 (0.77) per share.
- Net sales improved by 2.9%, of which 7.5% was organic growth and –4.6% changes in exchange rates.
- Strong volume growth, price increases and mix improvements in Latin America and North America contributed to the positive trend in net sales.
- Market conditions in Europe continued to weaken and Major Appliances, Small Appliances and Professional Products, were negatively impacted.
- Operations in Latin America showed record earnings.
- North America showed strong earnings growth despite extra costs from plant restructuring and for entering new distribution channels.
- Lower volumes and a weak price/mix development in Europe had a negative impact on results.
- Measures to improve manufacturing footprint were initiated and SEK 1,032m was charged to operating income within items affecting comparability, as previously communicated.
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2012 of SEK 6.50 (6.50) per share.
|Consolidated results 2012 – Presentation February 1, 2013 - Language: English||February 1, 2013||English|
|Consolidated results 2012 – Webcast Audio – Listen February 1, 2013 - Language: English||February 1, 2013||English|
Topics and categories
Read more about Electrolux Q4 2012
Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2012. Net sales amounted to SEK 29,185m (28,369) and income for the period was SEK 292m (221), or SEK 1.02 (0.77) per share.Read more