At Electrolux Capital Markets Day in Stockholm today, CEO Jonas Samuelson and other senior executives of the company will provide an update on Electrolux strategy and business performance as well as an overview of...Read more
Electrolux Annual Report 2016
2016 in brief
- Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%.
- Continued good earnings development for Major Appliances EMEA.
- Weak market demand in Latin America impacted earnings in the region.
- Operating margin improved to 5.2% (2.2).
- Strong operating cash flow after investments.
Read more about Electrolux financial development, operations and strategy in the Annual Report for 2016.
|Electrolux Annual Report 2016 February 28, 2017 - Language: English||February 28, 2017||English|
Topics and categories
Read more within Financial information
Electrolux presents its results and business to the market regularly during the year.Read more
Highlights of the third quarter of 2017. Net sales amounted to SEK 29,309m (30,852).Read more