Highlights of the second quarter of 2017. Net sales increased by 5.1% to SEK 31,502m (29,983).Read more
Electrolux Annual Report 2016
2016 in brief
- Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%.
- Continued good earnings development for Major Appliances EMEA.
- Weak market demand in Latin America impacted earnings in the region.
- Operating margin improved to 5.2% (2.2).
- Strong operating cash flow after investments.
Read more about Electrolux financial development, operations and strategy in the Annual Report for 2016.
|Electrolux Annual Report 2016 February 28, 2017 - Language: English||February 28, 2017||English|
Topics and categories
Read more within Financial information
Significant earnings improvement across the Group. During the second quarter Electrolux improved its operating income by close to 25%, achieving an operating margin of 6.2%.Read more
Highlights of the second quarter of 2017. Net sales increased by 5.1% to SEK 31,502m (29,983). Organic sales were unchanged, contribution from acquisitions and divestments was 1.2% while currency translation had a positive impact...Read more