Highlights of the first quarter of 2017. Net sales amounted to SEK 28,883m (28,114). Organic sales declined by 3%, while currency translation had a positive impact of 6% on net sales.Read more
Electrolux Annual Report 2016
2016 in brief
- Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%.
- Continued good earnings development for Major Appliances EMEA.
- Weak market demand in Latin America impacted earnings in the region.
- Operating margin improved to 5.2% (2.2).
- Strong operating cash flow after investments.
Read more about Electrolux financial development, operations and strategy in the Annual Report for 2016.
|Electrolux Annual Report 2016 February 28, 2017 - Language: English||February 28, 2017||English|
Topics and categories
Read more within Financial information
Save the date for Electrolux Capital Markets Day on November 16, 2017. The event will be hosted at Electrolux headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.Read more
Highlights of the first quarter of 2017: Net sales amounted to SEK 28,883m (28,114). Organic sales declined by 3%, while currency translation had a positive impact of 6% on net sales. Operating income increased...Read more