Changes in Group Management during 2010
Group Management includes the President and CEO, the six sector heads, the Head of Human Resources and Organizational Development, the General Counsel, the Chief Marketing Officer, the Chief Technology Officer and the Chief Financial Officer who is also head of Global operations Major Appliances.
For details regarding members of Group Management, see Electrolux Corporate Reporting Management.
Changes in Group management during the 2010
- Hans Stråberg, President and CEO of Electrolux, left the company on December 31, 2010. He was succeeded by Keith McLoughlin from January 1, 2011.
- Lars Göran Johansson, head of Communications and Branding, has left Electrolux.
- Henrik Bergström has been appointed head of Floor Care and Small Appliances.
New appointments as of February 1, 2011
Three new appointments in Group Management as of February 1, 2011, to increase the speed of product innovation and to continue to leverage Electrolux shared global strength;
- Jonas Samuelson, Head of Global Operations Major Appliances, in addition to his position as CFO
- Jan Brockmann, Chief Technology Officer
- MaryKay Kopf, Chief Marketing Officer.