The Board of Directors consists of nine members, without deputies, who are elected at the Annual General Meeting for a period of one year. Three members with deputies are appointed by the Swedish employee...Read more
The main task of the Audit Committee is to oversee the processes of Electrolux financial reporting and internal control in order to secure the quality of the Group’s external reporting.
The Audit Committee’s tasks include:
- To review the financial reporting.
- To monitor the effectiveness of the internal control, including risk management, concerning the financial reporting.
- To follow up the activities of the internal audit function Management Assurance & Special Assignments as regards to organization, recruiting, budgets, plans, results and audit reports.
- To review and follow-up certain capital expenditures, investments and disposals.
- To review certain credit limits.
- To oversee the external audit and evaluate the work of the external auditors.
- To review, and when appropriate, preapprove the external auditors’ engagements in other tasks than audit services.
- To evaluate the objectivity and independence of the external auditors.
The Audit Committee is also tasked with supporting the Nomination Committee with proposals when electing external auditors and auditors’ fees.
The Audit Committee is comprised of four Board members: Ulla Litzén (Chairman), Fredrik Persson, Hasse Johansson and Petra Hedengran. The external auditors report to the Committee at each ordinary meeting.
At least three meetings are held annually. Additional meetings are held as needed.
Read more within The Board of Directors
The AGM elects the Chairman of the Board. Directly after the AGM, the Board holds a meeting for formal constitution. The members and Chairmen of the Committees are appointed at this statutory Board meeting.Read more
The main task of the Board is to manage the Group’s operations in such a manner as to assure the owners that their interests, in terms of a long-term good return on capital, are...Read more