Electrolux operating income for 2015 amounted to SEK 2,741m, corresponding to a margin of 2.2%.Read more
Annual Report 2010
2010 – a summary of a record year
- Sales increased by 1.5% in comparable currencies.
- Strong growth in Latin America and Asia/Pacific offset lower sales volumes in Europe and North America.
- In 2010, Electrolux reached the margin target of 6% for a full year for the first time.
- Improvements in product mix and cost savings offset higher costs for raw materials and downward pressure on prices.
- All business areas outperformed previous year’s operating income.
- Strong improvements in operating income for the operations in Asia/Pacific and for Professional Products.
- Solid cash flow generated by operating income.
Electrolux Annual Report 2010 – Online edition
Campaign Green Range
All product development at Electrolux is based on comprehensive insight into the sophisticated needs of consumers. Across the globe, interest is growing in products that are sustainably manufactured, use less energy and water, and can be recycled. As a leading brand of energy- and water-efficient products, both for consumers and professional users, Electrolux can capitalize on this trend.
With its Vac from the Sea campaign, Electrolux has raised people’s awareness of the impact of plastic waste in the world’s oceans at that same time as there is a shortage of recycled plastic. The campaign, which is linked to the strategy surrounding the marketing of the Electrolux Green Range of vacuum cleaners, has strengthened the Group’s leading position in sustainability.
Topics and categories
Read more within Annual Reports
Electrolux operating income for 2014 improved, excluding items affecting comparability, and amounted to SEK 4,780m corresponding to a margin of 4.3%.Read more
The Electrolux Annual Report for 2013 is available on the Group’s website as of today.Read more