2016 in brief. Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%. Continued good earnings development for Major Appliances EMEA.Read more
Annual Report 2008
2008 in summary
- Operating income decreased due to weak demand and charges for structural measures.
- Decrease in number of employees by more than 10% during 2008 and 2009 in order to meet weakening markets.
- Electrolux gained market shares in North America through the new Electrolux-branded appliances in the premium segment.
- Income improvements for appliances in Latin America and Asia/Pacific as well as for Professional Products and floor-care operations.
- Increased investments in energy-efficient products have strengthened the brand.
90 years of leading innovations and design
Axel Wenner-Gren, the founding father of Electrolux, established the principles by which the company still thrives. His dream to improve quality of life has had fundamental impact on homes around the world. Today’s Electrolux, 90 years later, is a global leader in household appliances and appliances for professional use.
“Thinking of you” expresses the Electrolux offering: To maintain continuous focus on the consumer, whether it’s a question of product development, design, production, marketing, logistics or service.
|Releases April 2008 – March 2009 Language: English / Svenska||English / Svenska|
|Electrolux Årsredovisning 2008 Del 2 9 Mars, 2009 - Language: Svenska||9 Mars, 2009||Svenska|
|Electrolux Årsredovisning 2008 Del 1 9 Mars, 2009 - Language: Svenska||9 Mars, 2009||Svenska|
|Electrolux Annual Report 2008 Part 2 9 Mars, 2009 - Language: English||9 Mars, 2009||English|
|Electrolux Annual Report 2008 Part 1 9 Mars, 2009 - Language: English||9 Mars, 2009||English|
Topics and categories
Read more within Annual Reports
Electrolux operating income for 2015 amounted to SEK 2,741m, corresponding to a margin of 2.2%.Read more
Electrolux operating income for 2014 improved, excluding items affecting comparability, and amounted to SEK 4,780m corresponding to a margin of 4.3%.Read more