2016 in brief. Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%. Continued good earnings development for Major Appliances EMEA.Read more
Annual Report 2007
Highlights of 2007
- Almost 50% of the products are sold under the Electrolux brand.
- Investment in product development corresponded to about 2% of sales.
- Almost 50% of Electrolux production is now located in low-cost countries.
- Global sales growth for Electrolux was 4%.
- Despite lower income in Europe, operating income rose by 6%, mainly as a result of an improved product mix and higher sales volumes.
- Totally, SEK 6.8 billion was distributed to Electrolux shareholders.
|Releases April 2007 – March 2008 Language: English / Svenska||English / Svenska|
|Electrolux Årsredovisning 2007 Del 2 5 Mars, 2008 - Language: Svenska||5 Mars, 2008||Svenska|
|Electrolux Årsredovisning 2007 Del 1 5 Mars, 2008 - Language: Svenska||5 Mars, 2008||Svenska|
|Electrolux Annual Report 2007 Part 2 5 Mars, 2008 - Language: English||5 Mars, 2008||English|
|Electrolux Annual Report 2007 Part 1 5 Mars, 2008 - Language: English||5 Mars, 2008||English|
Read more within Annual Reports
Electrolux Annual Report for 2016 is available on the Group’s website as of today.Read more
Electrolux operating income for 2015 amounted to SEK 2,741m, corresponding to a margin of 2.2%.Read more