2016 in brief. Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%. Continued good earnings development for Major Appliances EMEA.Read more
Annual Report 2007
Highlights of 2007
- Almost 50% of the products are sold under the Electrolux brand.
- Investment in product development corresponded to about 2% of sales.
- Almost 50% of Electrolux production is now located in low-cost countries.
- Global sales growth for Electrolux was 4%.
- Despite lower income in Europe, operating income rose by 6%, mainly as a result of an improved product mix and higher sales volumes.
- Totally, SEK 6.8 billion was distributed to Electrolux shareholders.
|Releases April 2007 – March 2008 Language: English / Svenska||English / Svenska|
|Electrolux Årsredovisning 2007 Del 2 5 Mars, 2008 - Language: Svenska||5 Mars, 2008||Svenska|
|Electrolux Årsredovisning 2007 Del 1 5 Mars, 2008 - Language: Svenska||5 Mars, 2008||Svenska|
|Electrolux Annual Report 2007 Part 2 5 Mars, 2008 - Language: English||5 Mars, 2008||English|
|Electrolux Annual Report 2007 Part 1 5 Mars, 2008 - Language: English||5 Mars, 2008||English|
Read more within Annual Reports
Electrolux operating income for 2015 amounted to SEK 2,741m, corresponding to a margin of 2.2%.Read more
Electrolux operating income for 2014 improved, excluding items affecting comparability, and amounted to SEK 4,780m corresponding to a margin of 4.3%.Read more